7:00pm - 9:00pm
Public Talk: The Three Yānas and Foundational Practice of the Ancient Ones.
9:00 am – 12:00pm:
- Calling the Lama from Afar: A spontaneous song of yearning to reunite with one’s own innate nature. Practice session followed by Tea Offering
- Introduction to the Foundational Practice of the Ancient Ones
- Purificatory Smoke Offering
- Dedication of morning session’s merit
12:30-2:00: Group meal (optional, r.s.v.p.) at Wok 'n' Roll Woodstock
The Concise Foundational Practices of the New Treasure of Dudjom
- Calling the Lama from Afar
- Group Foundational practice
- Tea Offering
- Purificatory Smoke offering to Nagas (local earth denizens)
- Setting up a Buddhist shrine
- Water Offering prayers
12:30 - 2:30: Lunch Break
- Developing a daily practice
- Question and answer
- Dedication of weekend's activities
Friday is a public talk with attendance by donation. Friday and Saturday's programming is suggested donation of $50 per day. For the full weekend, suggested donation is $85.
People are encouraged to make real effort to meet the requested donation. Nobody will be turned away for lack of funds however $0 offering is not an appropriate response to benevolence.
People are requested to arrive slightly before the session begins so as not to interrupt the flow of practice and teaching and so as not to disturb others
If one can only attend one day, please try to make it Saturday rather than Sunday.
Attendance to these events is extremely limited, so you MUST R.S.V.P. in advance to attend. Location of the event is in Woodstock, NY.
R.S.V.P or for more information text: 845-217-9449 or email: email@example.com